Nanometrics’ commitment to the ongoing improvement of our instrumentation has led to the latest addition in the Horizon series, the Trillium Horizon 360.
The 360 model brings an even lower noise floor and corner frequency to the exceptionally versatile Trillium Horizon design. This lightweight, easy-to-deploy sensor can be both direct buried at shallow depth or set on a pier.
Local, regional & teleseismic studies
The Trillium Horizon is ideal for local, regional and teleseismic studies having a response flat to velocity from 360 seconds to 155 Hz and exceptionally low self-noise. Operators will appreciate the low power consumption, automatic mass centering and robust no-mass lock design inherent in all Trillium seismometers. The Horizon is ideal for instrument pools; it gives you all the versatility you need with a smaller financial investment and less storage space required than purchasing both vault and direct-bury instruments.
A highly integrated station solution
When using the Horizon with our popular Centaur digitizer, you’ll have access to a digital leveling bubble through the Centaur GUI. The virtual leveling bubble makes for easy leveling down a dark hole, or once buried, gives you the ability to check levelness at any time.
- Designed for both shallow bury and vault installs
- Ideal for regional and teleseismic studies
- Highly portable and easy to deploy
- Low power consumption
- Features a digital bubble level for easy downhole leveling
- Stainless steel and resistant to the elements
- Immersible to 10 m (able to survive indefinitely in a flooded vault)
- Top-mounted connector to facilitate direct bury
- Automatic mass centering
Our optional accessories ensure fast and easy deployment
- Sensor cables
- Transport case
- Alignment and leveling toolkit
- Insulating cover
- Lifting cable
- Bubble level cover (shown in photo above)
Ultra-low temperature options available