Our subscription arrays are the most cost-effective way for you to monitor seismicity, meet regulations and manage risk.
- Our arrays are designed to exceed current regulatory requirements .
- Our arrays feature higher station density and higher monitoring resolution than public arrays, not to mention we use the best-in-class instrumentation.
No installation or decommissioning costs, no array expansion costs
As a subscriber, you are paying for a certain level of performance. It’s up to us to ensure the array meets its monitoring mandate over the subscriber land holdings, meaning we own the equipment, we take care of its installation and maintenance, and we pay for new stations as needed.
Each subscriber receives:
- 24/7 high-quality (broadband) data acquisition and processing
- Access to public catalogues for comparison
- 24/7 manual review of notable events
- Customized notifications based on source parameters, seismicity or ground motions
- Access to (or the benefits of) the 24/7 Nanometrics data center, including data acquisition, processing and custom (client-specific) notifications, including event source parameters and ground motions
- Access to your own private web portal (Athena) for an unlimited number of users
- Custom map overlays
- Shake maps
- Raw waveforms
- Advanced seismic processing:
- Subspace catalogue enhancement
- Double difference catalogue location refinement
- Moment tensor inversion and moment magnitude (Mw) computation
- Increased monitoring resolution via additional subscriber-specific temporary stations